Randstad Professionals is partnering with a major Banking institution here in Charlotte on their search for a Senior Auditor. This role will focus heavily on audit and risk and controls testing in their Treasury and Capital Markets division. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of Public Accounting experience working with clients in financial services and banking. Our client offers full benefits and is looking to fill this position quickly!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Establishes relationships with business leaders while conducting individual audits.
- Independently executes assigned audit and advisory activities
- Utilize sound analytical and technical skills to provide consultation to management regarding emerging control practices.
- Work within defined plans, budgets and schedules
- Support audit fieldwork through performance of control testing and substantive tests of details
- Analyze business process and internal control documentation and develop written summary of audit findings to review with Audit Management.
- Develop, execute, and document audit tests in accordance with Audit Services policies and procedures.
- Identify root causes and provide meaningful recommendations
- Train/ mentor staff auditors
- 2-5 years of financial services/audit experience
- Relevant certification preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA)
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to excel in highly interactive team environment.
- Able to understand risk and control concepts.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience using ACL or other Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
skills: Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.