job summary: Accounting Manager
Raleigh company is looking for an Interim Accounting Manager
to help them transition.
Pay is $30-$35/hr depending on experience and availability.
Experience with manufacturing / construction would be ideal.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Ensure integrity of information in the areas of general accounting, cost accounting, inventory control, capital project tracking, fixed assets, and forecasting.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
Please apply below or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- CPA / MBA preferred
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.