job summary: Now Hiring: Intake Sales Operations Representative
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting emails, verifies and logs received data, analyzes data for deficiencies, establishes entry priorities, and routes accordingly.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Job Function Description:
Job Scope and Guidelines:
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
- Analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities.
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
Virtual Operations Scope and Guidelines:
- Applies knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Demonstrates a moderate level of knowledge and skills in own function
- Requires little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solves routine problems on own
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Works with others as part of a team
- Work within a pod with a regional and small business (2-99) focus
- Communicate within the pod to balance workflow
- Flexibility to be able to handle additional regions
- Pods work closely with the National SORQ team and individual health plans to include SOS & AE communication
qualifications: Minimum Experience and Background:
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting emails, verifies and logs received data, analyzes data for deficiencies, establishes entry priorities, and routes accordingly.
- Production environment - Requires accurate, high speed, data entry skills and adheres to production and quality metrics
- Analysis skills - able to interpret data and quickly analyze for deficiencies
- Initiative - able to take initiative to problem solve with minimal leadership intervention
- Communication skills - Strong written communication skills
- Individual and Team Contributor - contributes to the team mission and goals through individual performance and team collaboration
- Flexibility to learn other duties and complete special projects as assigned
For immediate consideration please send resume to melanie.rowe@randstad usa.com Location:
Telecommute If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: MS Office, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.