job summary: Accounts Payable - Insurance
Take your career to the next level! A great opportunity to gain AP experience in the Insurance industry. SE metro Contract to hire position.
- Flexible hours
- Location near walking trails, parks and shopping centers
- Contract to hire
- Health benefits availble/ 401K
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Daily tasks:
- Processing of payments (high volume)
- Reconciling carrier documents to internal systems
- Communicating with carriers and our local offices (phone/email)
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years AP experience.
- Insurance Carrier payables experience is a Bonus!
- Some experience reconciling General Ledger balances.
- Experience in cross-matching payables for accuracy before paying.
- Strong attention to detail!
- Experience navigating a high stress/high volume environment.
- Able to learn from mistakes and adapt quickly.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.