job summary: Commercial Loan Administrator
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local community bank north of Boston on their search for a Commercial Loan Administrator.
location: Newburyport, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the commercial loan officers
- Ensure necessary documents have been collected throughout the pre-closing process
- Coordinate the commercial loan closing process, including document preparation, verifying accuracy of notes with approved write-up and commitment letter.
- Preparing loan set up forms
- Coordinate loan advances/disbursements; ensure required documentation has been received and all transactions coordinated effectively with the Commercial Loan Servicing staff.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with customers, attorneys, appraisers, co-workers, team mates, etc.
- Regular in-office attendance is an essential element of this position.
- 1-3 years' commercial lending related function (financial services, attorney or real estate broker).
- Knowledge of general banking and lending concepts and principals
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional demeanor and professional maturity required
$50K - $70K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Commercial Lending, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.