A well established and thriving continued care retirement community in Baltimore is seeking a VP of Accounting and Finance. This role will report in to the CEO and manage a team of 6 direct reports. Offering fantastic benefits including over 30 days of paid time off, a competitive 403-B match, and more!
If you have experience leading the accounting close and financial planning and analysis within the CCRC community, don't miss this opportunity to sit in the #1 seat!
location: Brooklandville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Management and mentorship of 6 direct reports
- Oversee the financial close including financial statement preparation and analysis
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget process
- Serve as financial SME for medical insurance claims and reimbursement
- Work with leadership team to adhere to HIPPA guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Prior CCRC industry experience and working knowledge of various medical insurance standards in the State of Maryland
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Budgeting, General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.