job summary: Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local community bank north of Boston on their search for a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist.
location: Newburyport, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Prepares and boards commercial loans to the core system
- Establish new loans on flood and hazard Insurance tracking systems
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all financial transactions to include: new loan funding; origination fees, construction loan disbursements and payments; participation payments; swap payments; Bank Alliance payments and exception payments as required.
- Prepare loan pay-off requests, process pay-off transactions and discharge collateral within regulatory time-frames.
- Monitors flood insurance and tax activities and related documentation.
- Required to reconcile GL accounts monthly
- Responsible for assisting with all customer inquiries, research and resolution
- Reviews closed loan files for quality control purposes.
- Scanning of Commercial Legal and Credit Files.
- A minimum of 4 years' commercial lending related function (financial services, attorney or real estate broker).
- Detail orientation, deadline sensitive
- Knowledge of loan products and general bank products.
$50K - $70K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.email@example.com
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: General Ledger, Commercial Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.