Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Financial Analyst for their well-established/rapidly growing client in Charlotte, NC. Position provides opportunities for growth, collaboration, and professional development.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Performing monthly analytics to explain actual vs. projected expenses
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Handling general ledger analysis, queries and related needs
- Completing key performance indicator reports
- Assisting with review of cost center allocations
- Providing technical support for the budget system
- Assisting with budget and expense forecasts
- Three to five years of progressive professional-level financial analysis experience.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field is required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, functions, pivot tables, etc.), Word, PowerPoint, and automated accounting software programs.
- Experience with SAP finance system a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple priorities and execute to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, results oriented and great problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply or reach out directly to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.