We are looking for an Accounting Manager with a mix of public and private accounting experience who wants to work for a large manufacturing company in Charlotte!
The Accounting Manager will manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurately reflect the condition of global operating companies.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage day to day operations accounting
- Lead full cycle month, quarter and year-end close
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Management and Cost Accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash Management
- Income Tax Preparation
- Staff Management/Development
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience, experience in Public audit
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply or reach out directly to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.