If you have two years' credentialing or compliance experience and are interested in joining a leading health insurance company this position could be for you!
The Sales Operations Compliance Specialist will support company compliance with state regulations governing producers and performs routine compliance functions related to contracting, license verification, appointments and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
As a Sales Operations Compliance Specialist you will act as a compliance resource to internal and external business entities related to Producer Lifecycle.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Must be able to process high volumes of routine producer onboarding requests and maintenance transactions in accordance with defined procedures and compliance rules.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts in order to build mutual trust and credibility and to demonstrate commitment to achieving business objectives while ensuring compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Respond to voicemails, emails from business partners and or external producers in accordance with defined metrics in a clear, customer focused and professional manner.
- Support departmental projects and improvement initiatives as assigned.
- Perform non-transactional work as assigned in accordance with defined procedures.
- Proactively works with team and management to identify and implement improvements to integrate processes and streamline workflows.
- Active engagement with team members and business partners in meetings and training sessions. Contributes ideas, shares knowledge, and asks questions, demonstrating critical thinking skills.
- College Degree
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in an operational department.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a substantial amount of information in a short period of time.
- Proficiency in computer skills, database management and online searching.
- Demonstrated strength in customer focused communications.
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.