job summary: Randstad Professionals is actively recruiting for Credit and Collections Specialists for companies located in Boston, Marlborough and Lowell.
Compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Process credit applications and set-up new customer accounts
- Daily collection calls to be made on assigned accounts to meet established DSO and collection goals
- To meet company objectives following established company policies, especially DSO and over 90 day percentage goals.
- To manage assigned portfolio and achieve individual and/or company goals as set forth in the yearly forecasts.
- Write up billing adjustments and follow-up for any disputes and/or claims made by customer - work with department managers & sales staff
- Assist Credit Manager with credit inquiries made to company and provide credit references on customers
- Provide appropriate waiver of lien for specific jobs
- Complete and maintain associated records, documents, logs, and procedures manual for this position.
- Maintains a neat and orderly desk and files to enable quick access of records.
- To establish good relationships wit the rest of the company, with special emphasis on company unity.
- To maintain the goodwill of the company's customers and potential customers.
- Strong communication and customer service skills via email, phone to a varying customer base
- Must possess the capacity to function effectively in a demanding and time sensitive environment.
- Excellent oral communication, problem solving skills and a creative thinker with focus on process improvement.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability for problem resolution and strong negotiation skills
- Able to work in a team environment with the focus on total company success
- Proficient with Outlook, Word & Excel
qualifications: Education and Experience
To be considered for any Credit and Collections roles, please reach out to Sam Heller at 518-429-7300 or email@example.com.
- 2+ years in collection/credit position
skills: Credit & Collections, Consumer Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.