job summary: Randstad
is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk
largest staffing company in the world, and one of leading firms in the Nation The
Richmond division of Randstad Professionals
specializes in all positions encompassed
in Accounting and Finance! We have positions ranging from Data Entry to Finance
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities/ Qualifications for this position include:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, internet, web-based and job specific software applications required
- High level of attention to detail in composing and proofing materials required
- Proven competence to communicate clearly and persuasively with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
qualifications: For Any experienced and qualified individuals interested in this opportunity, please... Send your resume to:
email@example.com or Call:
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Analysis, AR, Bank Deposits, Aging Receivables, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.