A Fortune 100 Healthcare & Benefits Company is seeking an Operations Analyst/Data Entry professional to join their team!
This position is focused on supporting a business project that will include data entry, data translation & analysis, and operational duties.
This will be a remote position, however you must be willing to work onsite in Bethlehem, PA if the work-site location opens back up during your assignment.
location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Delivers professional activities in the Operations Management job family with a focus on Business Operations.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- Plays a key role in implementing projects and programs in the function.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Business Operations.
- Currently supporting a specific project to translate legacy system policy data into a predefined format in order to pass through to a data entry team for keying into a new system.
- Reading policies and data cards and inputting into system.
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel Required
- Strong computer skills and data entry skills required
- Group insurance products background preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Data Entry, Insurance Claim Processing, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.