job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for an experienced E-Commerce Analyst who will assist in setting up FBA's (Fulfillment by Amazon) for multiple entities. The ideal candidate needs to be familiar with Amazon seller payment report, and handle the analytics in sales and inventory tracking, which includes inventory transfers.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Oversee the company's account on the Amazon Marketplace
- Identify errors or missing inventory, payment, account receivables from Amazon and other marketplaces
- Set-up multiple sales tax jurisdictions within ERP system
- Assist in the development and the creation of reports within the ERP system
- Inventory tracking and projections
- Manage pricing and profitability through heavy data analysis
- Manage, and maintain proper inventory transfers
- Collaborate with marketing and IT Teams to familiarize procedures and work flows of business units
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience setting up and managing accounts on Amazon.com and other online e-commerce platforms
- Strong MS Excel and database tool experience
Compensation is up to $35/hr based on experience. Qualified candidates please click apply or email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Competitive Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Category Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.