Successful asset management firm is growing out their practice in the Bay Area and are seeking a Tax Manager to be the lead tax person for the branch, reviewing and having final sign-off on HNW individual and trust tax returns/operations. They have offices in SF and the South Bay. As Tax Manager, you will be the lead team member for tax compliance and tax planning.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare internal memos, written tax guidance, and correspond with IRS and state tax authorities
- Review and sign off on federal and state tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, non-profits, corporations, and partnerships
- Evaluate and develop processes and procedures
- Manage existing and build new client relationships
- Oversee tax planning strategies for clients and run tax projections
- Support and collaborate with the advisory team on tax planning related functions
- Manage budgets, workflow, and billings
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- CPA or Juris Doctor required; MS in taxation preferred
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.