Our Bridgeport area non-profit client is seeking an Accounting Manager! The Accounting Manager will be contributing to the operation of the Finance and Accounting department and will need to be highly motivated with strong supervisory skills! The Accounting Manager will be overseeing all aspects of Accounting, including month-end, the preparation of financial statements and reviewing the accounting policies.
location: Bridgeport, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform month-end related activities, including account analysis, preparation of journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and other ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Mentor and guide accounting team
- Oversee all aspects of Grant accounting
- BS in Accounting
- Prior experience in a non-profit setting required!
- Supervisory experience required.
- Understanding of Grant accounting
Position will pay $70-80K depending on experience.
skills: Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.