We are actively recruiting on a Direct Hire Accounts Receivable Accountant position north of Boston. Great opportunity for an AR professional looking for a challenging, diverse role that offers excellent long term stability!
This a full time, direct hire position responsible for full cycle of AR including reconciliations, analysis and reporting. The Accounts Receivable position will maximize cash flow and reduce the accounts receivable delinquency. The Accounts Receivable Accountant will work cross functionally with all necessary internal departments and establish and maintain effective communication to collect outstanding balances.
Please apply for more details.
location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
The duties include:
- Review aging reports weekly
- Call on all outstanding balances
- Address disputes with clients
- Work with Departments regarding new and possible high risk clients.
- Supply clients with requested backup including invoices .
- Reconcile intricate accounts.
- Maintain detailed and updated notes in account files
- Establish solid working relationship with colleagues
- Conduct Quarterly Aging Reviews with management
- Research short payments and prepare bill adjustments.
- Research and prepare cash adjustments.
- Reconcile accounts and cash receipts
- Research and prepare refunds.
- Work with accounting to ensure accurate GL entries
The ideal profile will include
- 2+ years of relevant AR experience
- Prior experience in a full cycle AR position
- Good business sense, ability to see big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail Oriented with strong time management skills
skills: Accounts Receivable, Aging Receivables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.