Are you a Full Charge Bookkeeper interested in taking on a challenging role with opportunity for advancement?
Randstad Accounting & Finance is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to prepare and process financial statements and accounts and manage all general accounting and bookkeeping essential functions with a company in the South Nashville, TN area.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on time
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections
- Assembling financial statements, including balance sheet and income and cash flow statements Tracking fixed assets and constructing depreciation schedules
- Reconciling bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Proficiency with Excel, Great Plains, and/or QuickBooks highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Bank Reconciliations, AP, AR, Quickbooks Pro, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.