Seeking an Accounts Recievable Coordinator to handle billing and collections from A-Z. Great in office opportunity that will start off as 32 hours total a week and increase to 40 hours in Danbury, CT. This position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
location: Danbury, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Confidently handle the collections cycle from A to Z.
- Manage collection efforts and evaluate and improve the health of the AR aging
- Responsible for collection efforts on outstanding customer balances
- Maintain up to date Aging reports
Wonderful temp to possible perm opportunity, please apply if you possess the following qualifications and are comfortable with the tasks mentioned.
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and sound decision-making ability
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.