Randstad is actively seeking TWO Loan Processors for a contract position, lasting at least 90-days, with potential to become a longer opportunity for the right candidate!!
The ideal candidate will have mortgage loan experience along with with lending systems knowledge, with availability to start in-office, as soon as possible!
location: Edwardsville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Partners with Loan Officers, Underwriters, other Processors and Closers to produce and close a quality and compliant loan
- Review and validate customer financial documents
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents
- Order and review customer verifications
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan the loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information, identifies and resolves deficiencies as applicable. Notifies appropriate parties as necessary
- High School Diploma Required
- 1 to 3 years of related experience needed
- National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration desired but not required
Interested in learning more?
Please apply directly or send resumes directly to Brittany Miles at email@example.com
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review, Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.