Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be working on a team focused on testing digital platforms and document optimization. The documents they work on will go through various changes - ADA tagging, identifying metadata, html/rendering preparation, testing, documentation, etc. They will also work with several vendors, teams and subject matter experts across multiple lines of business. UAT and gap analysis background is required for this role. It would also be helpful if this person is skilled in excel, word, PowerPoint, Visio and knowledge of digital signature platforms (DocuSign, OneSpan, etc.) would also be a plus.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 31 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, and testing complex technology solutions.
- Solid problem solving skills Create Test Scripts and/or Test Plans Execute UAT Testing Produce job aids and communication Execute training and rollouts
- Understanding gaps between current system and the new system
- Implementation and rollout tasks such as taking GAP/UAT learnings and workflow for communication, job aids and training.
- Experience with e-sign platforms is highly beneficial.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
Prepares specifications for system changes.
May develop systems test plan components and test scripts.
May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
Click to Apply
skills: Business Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.