job summary: ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We are seeking an Accounting Manager (direct hire) for an Arizona Headquartered Property Management company. This position will have primary responsibility for staff supervision, projects and special assignments, month end, vendor service, measures and metrics. Salary Pay Range:
$70k - $80k Location:
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage daily workloads at the desk level ensuring integrity and accuracy of work within the department
- Coordinating and directing the timely production of monthly owner reports and all necessary schedules for reconciliation.
- Complete and review of all monthly reporting
- Accurate preparation of bank reconciliation and escrow reconciliation.
- Accurate and timely filing of sales tax reporting.
- Train accounting staff on functions such as daily cash receipts, accounts receivable, invoice processing and accounts payable, as well as the preparation of monthly agent, dealer, and other customer statements.
- Prepare or assist with preparation of funding requests as required.
- Communicate with Site and Regional Directors
- KPI analysis and review
- BS/BA in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of experience in the Property Management Industry
- 1+ years of Supervisory Experience
- YARDI Software ++
- Very strong Excel skills a must!
- Excellent communication skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. For further information please reach out to me directly Julie.email@example.com 602-977-1114
skills: General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Property Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.