Global SaaS organization and a developer of robotic process automation software is looking for a dynamic Revenue Technical Manager to add to their dynamic Revenue team.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Primary Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Revenue SME for the group and Company.
- Research and prepare accounting policy memos.
- Collaborate with Legal, Sales Operations, and Contracts teams to structure deals in order to achieve the best revenue recognition treatment for the Company. Guide the business as they structure new business models and product offerings.
- Partner with FP&A to forecast revenue.
- Participate in routine close activities, where necessary, including preparation or review of journal entries, reconciliations and related flux analyses.
- Provide training and education to business partners, while working closely with them to ensure consistency in application of policies and practices.
- Own revenue policies and revenue SOX processes.
- Interaction with external auditors is expected.
- Drive group morale to retain.
qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or equivalent required
- Big 4 experience required
- 6+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday ERP, and SFDC is a plus
skills: CPA, Revenue Recognition
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.