Our non-profit, located in LA is looking for a Corporate Trainer to join the team.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Identify and develop management training programs and learning tools for supervisors and managers
- Research new training techniques, make enhancements to existing methods, and standardize training plans.
- Coordinate with Head Start program heads on staff development training
- Coordinate program training with Family Services program head
- Evaluate existing programs such as new hire on-boarding and recommend/implement updates as needed
- Organize and facilitate Agency-wide annual events including but not limited to: Manager's retreat, all-staff appreciation, open enrollment events, benefits & wellness fairs and holiday events.
- Supervise the HR Training Specialist by leading, coaching and directing work assignments
- Coordinate the use and future integration of the LMS with current software and technology and facilitate training for all staff to maximize use and efficiencies
- Ensure that all training activities and events are tracked and appropriately budgeted
- Ensure HR compliance training is completed and documented
- Develop and maintain leadership programs that assist in the development of managers and supervisors
- Collaborate with Director of HR on employee recognition initiatives, employee climate surveys and the internship/mentoring programs
- Serve as system administrator for enrolling and troubleshooting e-learning issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years technical corporate training
- non-profit background - preferred
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.