Human Resources/Corp. Trainer
Our non-profit, located in LA is looking for Human Resources/Corporate Trainer to join the team.
80% - Human Resources - Ideally at a manager level
20% - Training
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervise the HR Training Specialist by leading, coaching and directing work assignments
- Evaluate existing programs such as new hire on-boarding and recommend/implement updates as needed
- Identify and develop management training programs and learning tools for supervisors and managers
- Research new training techniques, make enhancements to existing methods, and standardize training plans.
- Coordinate with Head Start program heads on staff development training
- Coordinate program training with Family Services program head
- Organize and facilitate Agency-wide annual events including but not limited to: Manager's retreat, all-staff appreciation, open enrollment events, benefits & wellness fairs and holiday events.
- Coordinate the use and future integration of the LMS with current software and technology and facilitate training for all staff to maximize use and efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ Human Resources with Training upper and lower management/teams
- non-profit background - preferred
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.