job summary: Are you a talented Underwriter looking for your next opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A Fortune 500 Financial Services Company is seeking an Underwriter to join their team in Marlton, NJ. This position will focus on loan rating calculations and the ideal candidate has 2+ years of Underwriting experience.
Please apply or send resume to email@example.com
location: Marlton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for compiling data and performs rating calculations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), organization skills and planning skills.
- Able to identify and resolve problems and issues quickly, creatively and decisively. Proficient in using basic computer software and the internet.
- Prepares renewal rate calculations for uncomplicated cases.
- Prepares financial settlements.
- Calculates rate increments and decrements for benefit alternatives.
- Calculates stop loss premium rates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience
- CPCU, CLU, LOMA, HIAA or other insurance related courses
- 2-4 years experience underwriting Fannie Mae loans
- A ble to review title policy
skills: Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.