job summary: Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local community bank south of Boston on their search for a Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has a strong attention to deal and good time management skills.
location: Brockton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
include, but not limited to:
- Perform new loan booking functions to the core system, setting up each loan in accordance with the loan approval and loan documentation. Communicate with lenders and attorneys to assist in the booking process.
- Input, track, monitor and resolve loan exceptions.
- Review daily reports to verify and manage participation remittances, loan document requests, verify rate changes and loan payoffs.
- Review critical file maintenance reports to verify all changes are accurate to mitigate risk
- Prepare, review and mail out all required notification to customers regarding past/future maturity and balloon payments if required.
- Monitor activity on all participation loans.
- Monitor and update all commercial loans reflected on the loan fee/cost amortization report and report all errors to Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or accounting is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years' commercial loan servicing experience
- General ledger account reconcilements is required
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- A minimum of (3) three years' experience processing loan monetary transactions and loan maintenance on Insight (or comparable loan servicing platform) is required
$55K - $70K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: General Ledger, Commercial Lending, Commercial Credit Administration, Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.