The Controller performs and coordinates all plant accounting and financial activities and ensures the financial integrity of operations.
location: Mukilteo, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible of manufacturing accounting functions such as: Cost of Sales, Fixed Manufacturing Costs, Inventory, Production Headcount, Transactional work, etc.
- Responsible for cash management and risk management
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are completed, timely
- Manage supply chain, measure variances, fast reaction times to supply/materials
- Experience with pricing into seasonalities
- Provide cost review and promote operational efficiency. Analyze actual manufacturing costs and compare standard to actual production. Test overhead rates periodically and determine rate adjustments.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
- 5 + years of accounting experience in the manufacturing and/or construction industries
- Experience as plant controller or cost manager in a manufacturing environment, plant manufacturing and cost accounting experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel spreadsheets and ERP/MRP systems
- Experience developing and leading annual budget, periodic forecasting and monthly closing process
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Candidates must be hands on, independent problem solvers who can manage the financial status and day to day operations of the facility effortlessly
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize to keep up with a quickly changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a team mentality but also the ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal direct supervision
skills: Financial Statements, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.