The Financial Analyst is responsible for financial forecasting, economic evaluations and investor reporting.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with financial forecasts and the annual budget.
- Prepare third-party investor reports that address operational results and corresponding cash flow activities.
- Prepare and support economic evaluations.
- Assist with profitability analysis, which include analysis of economic and accounting returns.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance, Banking or Accounting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to email@example.com
skills: Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.