Our client, an American owned financial services company, is looking to bring on a Mortgage Loan Processor for a 6 month contract at their offices in Glen Allen.
Summary: Responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16.00 - 17.30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties.
- Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents.
- Provides support to the Residential Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments.
- Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 2-4 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- 2-4 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- 2-4 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, and outside agencies in both verbal\written form.
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard mortgage software, preferably InterLink E3.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.