Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst be responsible for creating and maintaining complex financial models, pro formas, budgets and forecasts, as well as preparing actual-to-budget analyses, and other ad hoc reports as requested by Senior Management. The Financial Analyst will have a thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP) and experience assisting in due diligence.
location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly reports; ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Create and maintain complex financial models for asset management.
- Create and review performance reports, budgets and forecasts, as well as prepare actual-to-budget analyses.
- Create other ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assist in preparation of internal investment committee memoranda, including various supporting schedules, and other presentations materials.
- Assist with acquisitions, investment strategies and the review of markets trends
- Review of due diligence reports and other transaction documents to ensure consistency with underwriting.
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferred in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA or MBA preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of two years of financial analysis experience
- Proficienct with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Effective and professional communication
- Must be able to work and communicate other departments
skills: Budgeting, Business Analysis, Financial Systems Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Lease/Buy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.