Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to start in the South Blvd are of Charlotte on a contract to hire assignment. This role will be supporting manufacturing company and will be heavily using SAP.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
The main tasks of the Accounting Clerk position are as follows
- Full cycle processing of Accounts Payable (vendor invoices/employee expense reimbursements)
- Prepare checks and ACH's thru SAP on a weekly basis
- Collect necessary data and post in SAP and then ensure the accuracy of invoiced jobs for Field Service team
- Assist in monthly closings including reconciliation of AP aging reports with
- General Ledger accounts
- Resolve issues with vendors and employees at all levels of organization
- Requirements: Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Accounting Payable and / or Billing Clerk
- type role
- Solid organizational, multitasking, mathematical, and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage time
- Intermediate skills in SAP, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.