Growing manufacturing company seeking for add a Plant Controller to their Management team.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for month-end Close activities
- Responsible for the reconciliation of sales on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of inventory, as well as inventory reporting and review of expired inventory, and performing lower of cost or market adjustments
- Responsible for tracking capital projects as they start until they are placed into service, as well as fixed asset depreciation
- Significant involvement in development and maintenance of standard costing process and systems with ongoing review of product cost/profitability
- Responsible for tracking yield, labor and overhead variances
- Review and tracking of plant productivity projects coordinating with plant personnel on optimizing results (KPI's)
- Finance and Accounting lead at the facility who interfaces with key plant management personnel as well as Corporate Finance function
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations for business decisions, analytical processes, and process improvements
- Support financial audits and ensure policies and procedures comply with professional standards
- Must have minimum 6 years of experience as a Manufacturing or Plant Controller
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related.
skills: Consolidations, Analysis, Aging Receivables, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.