Randstad Professionals is looking for an Accounting Manager.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare and / or review ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintain the general ledger system
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting, as needed
- Implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Researching and resolving accounting issues for GAAP compliance
- Managing and maintaining the budget process
- Ensuring accurate monthly closing of accounting records
- Minimum 6 years' corporate accounting experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- BA/BS in Accounting Finance, Business or related field
- Major ERP systems experience to include Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, etc.
- Strong proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables, LOOKUPs, Sum/Ifs
- Excellent internal / external customer service communication
If interested in this role, please send resume to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.