Randstad Professionals is looking for a Financial Planner and Analysis.
location: Chester, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Analyze and report monthly and quarterly on trends SBU Key Performance Indicators such as
- CRM and Pipeline Activity - Quotation Hit ratio
- Quick Turn sales
- Project trendsPartner with the United States and Latin America Vice President (US&LAM) Region forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and gross margins.
- Supports the monthly financial package to senior management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year.
- Creates a business-partner relationships with Operations, Sales, Human Resources, Procurement, and Project Execution to assist in the management of all aspects of the business.
- Business case preparation and analysis (Stage Gate, Strategic Initiatives)
- Expense management
- Profitability analysis and pricing support
- Lead financial business processes to ensure the business is operating effectively, reporting accurately and timely, and providing the necessary information and analysis to make sound business decisions. Including but not limited to the annual budget process, five year plan, quarterly business reviews, forecast risk and opportunity identification, productivity, capital spending, and balance sheet reviews. - Leads quarterly Forecast preparation and risk and opportunity reviews. Consolidate and communicate forecast to upper management per due dates.
- Provide support accounting group across operations and sets of books for financial closing, reporting and compliance activities.
- Analyzes financial and operational data, draws conclusions and presents recommendations on decisions and actions to regional leadership.
- Lead and participate in a variety of process improvement projects to enhance accounting, forecasting, planning, reporting or operational procedures.
- Leads the preparation and coordination of the annual business plan and five year strategic business plans for the Region as well as target-setting for Sales and Business Development Teams.
- Coordinates with Corporate on the preparation and distribution of managerial reports - Ensures compliance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Key contact for the site for Regional Reporting, Corporate reporting and ad-hoc requirements.
- Interact with a wide range of levels within organization, corporate internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 + years of work experience in Financial roles.
- Financial leadership experience at a $100 million company or division required.
- Experience working with a financial ERP system is a plus.
- Experience in working with a public company or Multi National Corporations
- Proven employee management skills, with ability to develop and energize employees.
- Ability to interact and contribute to Thermon's Management Team, thus requiring strong business acumen.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley, GAAP, internal controls, and ability to identify and resolve process control weaknesses.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or other reporting tools including the ability to extract, organize, analyze, and report data in a manner that is useful and relevant for making business decisions.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and distribution business processes to perform detailed reviews of procedures and systems and to make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to interpret and explain financial results to a non-financial audience.
- Ability to answer daily formal and informal questions from a broad audience independently, accurately, and timely.
- Provide advice and solutions by communicating and interacting extensively with personnel including sales, engineering, procurement, project management, operations and manufacturing and construction service departments.
If interested in this role, please sent resume to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.