Randstad Professionals is actively looking for a Mortgage Loan processor. This candidate will be responsible for the entire end-to-end mortgage loan process. POSITION SUMMARY
The Processor is responsible for assisting the borrower and production sales team of all functions related to the processing and closing of loans.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Escalates any fraud files to Risk Management Leadership Team.
- Communicates to key stakeholders, including Branch Manager, Loan Consultants, and customers on status.
- Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation.
- Manages key dates, for example, lock expiration, contingency date, contract date, credit doc expiration, ECOA, MDIA and other compliance related dates.
- Performs data entry to update all internal computer systems and loan files with notes regarding all actions that affect the loan in accordance with company requirements.
- Reviews HUD 1 Settlement statement for accuracy and provides to closing agent.
- Reviews title reports, payoffs, appraisals, income documents, hazard insurance, and all supporting conditions for required standard compliance prior to underwriter submission.
- Provides customer and closing agent necessary requirements and coordinates scheduling for completion of loan closing
- Minimum 5 years processing experience in high volume mortgage setting.
- Experience with DU, DO and LP systems.
- Knowledge of FHA and FNMA policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
- Working knowledge of various fraud tools.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and time manage.
- Ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.