Our client in downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team!
Please send resumes to Stacey Yuan
at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 42 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual General Ledger (G/L) entries for closing and reporting purposes
- Work with Financial Planning and Analysis team to deliver timely and accurate financials for branch, district, region, SG&A and NSC reporting and overall consolidation
- Follow established GAAP guidelines
- Follow ABC/L&W Accounting Policies, Procedures and Business Practices
- Key contact with external/internal auditors
- Purchase Accounting
- Build effective relationships with both internal and external customers. Collaborate with peers
- Identify and develop process improvements to maximize operational and accounting efficiencies
- Establish key metrics and provide various reports to key constituents
- Work on special projects as needed
Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance is a must
CPA/MBA is highly preferred
5+ years of relevant work experience
CLICK TO APPLY TODAY!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.