We are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our team in South Charlotte!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other adhoc projects
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Assist accounts payable with vendor invoices and disbursement filing and with A/P invoice matching & filing
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Must have at least 2+ years of accounting experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with a large ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, etc.
For *immediate* consideration, please apply or email resume directly to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.