Randstad's Client, a technology company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for a permanent opportunity. The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible all aspects of HR management, benefits administration, and training.
Benefits include: 100% paid benefits for employee (medical/dental) and a competitive 401k employer match with no employee contribution required!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 6 Years
- Implementation and enforcement of HR policies
- Talent acquisition and new hire onboarding
- Personnel transactions (promotions, terminations, performance reviews)
- Health and safety compliance and training
- Benefits and worker's comp administration
- 6+ years of experience in a human resources capacity
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, and/or HR certification
- Prior industry experience in government, government contracting, engineering, manufacturing, aerospace, or related field
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Human Resources, Administration, Benefit Administration, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Documentation of Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.