Ready to get back to work along side a diverse and dynamic team, be part of the largest US healthcare organization. Located in San Diego, CA . Gain professional exposure to the industry and be part of a national team assisting hundreds of people on a daily.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Provide solutions to customer inquiries regarding healthcare benefits
- Manage written communication regarding enrollment benefits options
- Update all related customers account information accurately
- Responsible for processing all pertinent paperwork from insured customers
If you think you are ready to be part of a fully functional fast paced environment with lots of potential for professional development complete form NOW!!!! for immediate consideration
- (2) years' call center/customer service experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Financial Services and Insurance experience is highly desire
- Available to work flexible schedule
skills: Customer Service, Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.