Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking an Accounting Manager for their growing organization! Working in gorgeous offices in Center City, the Technical Accounting Manager will report to the VP of External Reporting and will primarily be responsible for all technical accounting research and conclusions on complex areas of accounting. This role will have heavy exposure to Senior Management including the development and maintenance of policies and practices in technical accounting compliance. This a great opportunity to join a global organization with extensive growth opportunities in the department!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead technical accounting policy efforts for the Company, including development and maintenance of policies and practices and education of the finance organization on technical accounting compliance.
- Provide technical accounting support for major transactions
- Assist team with Financial Reporting processes and executing controls around Financial Reporting in a timely and diligent manner to comply with SOX requirements.
- Conduct research and document conclusions on specific US GAAP, and SEC disclosure and reporting developments
- Provide input and quality control for SEC filings, quarterly Earnings Releases, lender presentations and other ad hoc external reporting requirements including investor relation presentations.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA Required
- Big 4 or Strong Technical Accounting Experience Required
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial disclosure requirements and techniques, including US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
*** If interested please apply directly to this posting to be considered or email email@example.com
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.