An established distribution company is seeking a Senior Accountant to join the team. The Sr Accountant will be responsible for sales tax, fixed assets, bank reconciliation, inventory, cost and GL reporting. Ideal candidates would have 5+ years of accounting experience. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information.
- Prepares and records inventory, fixed asset, cost, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
Sr Accountant Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5 years' experience in accounting/finance.
- Advanced Excel preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $50-100 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.