Leading Contract Manufacturing company is looking to hire an Accounting Manager. This role would report to the owner of the company and manage a team of two. Responsibilities would include overseeing various accounting functions such as month and annual close, maintaining general ledger accounts, AP, AR, fixed assets, and inventory transactions.
Ideal candidate must have experience working in a manufacturing environment, knowledge of inventory management, supervisory experience, and familiarity with some accounting software (visual manufacturing is a plus) To be considered, please apply directly to this posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Provide support to cost accounting to input standard cost as needed
- Post monthly accruals, bank reconciliation, assist with month end, year-end close and annual audit
- Prepare federal, state and local reports and tax returns
- Balances books monthly, process maintains receipts and disbursement reports
- Prepare journal entries, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts, maintain and record fixed assets, liabilities and other financial transactions
- Assist with other special projects and other assignments, maintain general accounting systems
- Close book within 3 working days
- Reconciles all balance sheet accounts
- Create and track budgets
- Provide continual support with various financial projects and related analysis
- Produced ad-hoc financials, fixed asset, cost, and others financial reports
- Assist with the annual financial audit
- Interpret and automates report and records for managers
- Prepare monthly managements reports
- BS degrees or equivalent or must have at least 10 years of experience in accounting/finance
- Effective written and verbal communication ability
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have thorough understanding of GAAP
- Must be motivated and a self-starter requiring little to no supervision
- Excellent organization and time management skills, capable of multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail, able to work accurately and neatly
- Must demonstrate proficiency in software applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and Windows 10 or equivalent
- Comply with company policies and safety regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.