Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with their search for a Controller located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a profitable, well established organization in the Commercial Construction industry who is rapidly expanding. They have a strong track record of employee development and retention as well as offering strong compensation with a great benefits package. Looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage all accounting responsibilities within the monthly, quarterly, annual closing cycles, WIP and project percentage of completion reporting
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws, provides leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Evaluate subcontractor financial capability and customer credit
- 10+ years accounting experience in managerial role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Must have Commercial Construction experience
- CPA, MBA or CMA strongly preferred
- Process implementation experience is a plus
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to
email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.