We are seeking a professional Technical Accountant to work for a wonderful company in Purchase, NY. This is an open ended consulting assignment and there is no end date in sight.This position will report into the Technical Accounting Manager.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Intercompany reports (maintenance of interc reports used globally)
- Cash settlement process (liquidity): A review of all contractual terms of US interco agreements inclusive of contract terms and settlement statements.
- Initial accounting on intercompany contracts related to Retail entities transitioning from Holdings to International.
- Affiliated reporting (CRP): Creation of new accounts to accommodate balances related to intercompany agreements with Holdings affiliated companies
- Inter-segment reporting: Intercompany agreements where risk transfers between segments, i.e. insurance ceding to reinsurance segment
- New intercompany agreements: Set up, terms, settlements, accounting
- Quarterly settlements: Coordination with cash teams to ensure payments are processed in accordance with contract terms and cleared to appropriate GL accounts
- Reconciliations: Quarterly reconciliations of all interco agreements and working with teams to clear differences
- Quarterly meetings: Development and document quarterly interco process and present to management
- SAIC - EAC: Participate in correcting ongoing issues specific to SA-EAC intercompany agreement
Please apply if you posses a Bachelors Degree or greater and are a strong Technical Accountant who doesn't shy away from inter company reconciliations and overall detailed work.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.