Large National Construction company seeking Senior Accountant for their growing Chicago office! This high visibility role will report to VP Finance and Controller, with incredible upward mobility potential. Great growth role, as you will spearhead implementation projects, peer training, along with general accounting duties.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual General Ledger (G/L) entries for closing and reporting purposes
- Work with FP&A team to deliver timely and accurate financials for branch, district, region reporting and overall consolidation
- Follow established GAAP guidelines
- Follow set Accounting Policies, Procedures and Business Practices
- Key contact with external/internal auditors
- Experience with Purchase Accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to redesign current processes and identify/implement process improvements
- Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to travel - 5-10% of the year
- Strong MS Excel, Access, ERP and database skills
Interested in learning more? Please apply or reach out to Bridget Janso at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
skills: General Ledger, Purchase Accounting, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.