job summary: Staff Auditor Needed!
Publicly traded company in Westchester County, NY is looking for an Auditor to join their global company. This position will have high exposure and room for future growth!
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Auditor will be responsible for the following included but not limited to:
- Conducting financial and operational audits to assist with internal control procedures.
- Analyze findings and implement recommendations, policies and procedures.
- Assist with process improvements.
- Assisting in the preparation of SOX compliance.
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in either a public or corporate setting
- Big 4 experience highly preferred
- CPA or CPA track will be considered first
skills: CPA, Audit-Internal, CPA Candidate, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.