We are seeking a Mortgage Processor to join a North Shore banking client. The ideal candidate will ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans.
location: Lynn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Review and prescreen residential mortgage loan application packages received from the Loan Originators for completeness
- Prepare all necessary application disclosures, 21day letters and commitment letters utilizing ERP system
- Order and track appraisals, titles and flood with appropriate vendors
- Update income and assets as documentation is received
- Review all closing packages prior to being sent to the attorney
- Ensure all required documentation (Closing Disclosure, Note and Mortgage, Loan Estimate) are complete and accurate
- Verify underwriting requirements are on file
- Notify underwriter and department head of any irregularities
- Once satisfied that all standards are met, signs off on the Pre-Closing Compliance Checklist
- Act as liaison with attorney relative to closing and answer questions pertaining to mortgage closing
- 1-2 years of previous processing experience
- Ability to work well with others and under time constraints
- General knowledge of banking and ERP systems (Mortgagebot and Encompass is a must )
- Excellent communicator
Please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.