Multi-billion dollar International Powerhouse in the BWI corridor is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant due to internal promotion.
Known for their employee focused and team oriented corporate culture, this is an outstanding role for an ambitious accountant looking for a collaborative and dynamic environment. Company projecting 100% organic growth in the next 2 years in their International markets, and they are looking for a sharp Senior Staff Accountant to be groomed for the next step in their career.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
In support of their International accounting department, the Senior Accountant will manage the consolidated financial statement preparation for up to 20 entities in Europe and Asia including:
- Preparing and posting journal entries to the general ledger
- Preparing account reconciliations and review of reconciliation work by junior staff accountant
- Audit and prepare reports in compliance with IFRS and US GAAP
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Work closely with team to implement process improvement
- BS Accounting (or equivalent) REQUIRED
- CPA, or in earnest pursuit of the designation, highly preferred
- 1+ years' experience in public accounting highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ERP accounting software
Click to apply, or for immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.