Randstad Professionals is assisting a client with HQ in the Raleigh-Durham area in need of a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will bring CPA, public accounting and corporate accounting experience.
Our client is a technology company in the midst of significant growth. This is a tremendous opportunity to work alongside the CFO and assist with building out the accounting function.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare Financial Statement / Reports in accordance to US GAAP
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Support month end close
- Assist with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of work experience
- CPA is strongly preferred
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes to Jeff Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
skills: Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.